!

Jul. 3rd, 2009 09:59 am
[personal profile] thewesternsky
OMG, guys, I am leaving for Europe in a matter of hours IDEK.

Remind me never to travel again-- What if I die there and they NEVER FIND THE BODY?!

Seriously!  I am leaving all my THINGS and 98% of my friends and I won't be back for almost two weeks!

Okay.  Breathing.  Freak-out done.  OMG I hate travelling until I'm actually doing it...  This will be so much better once I actually leave.

Date: 2009-07-03 03:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] luvmedew.livejournal.com
Just remember to do as Di would do: get drunk before you get on the plane. It'll all go by quicker that way.

Date: 2009-07-03 06:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aftereverything.livejournal.com
Have an AMAZING time! I'm so jealous.

Date: 2009-07-08 06:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fledge2003.livejournal.com
Steph, you have the most bizarre, off-kilter worries. It's kind of awesome. :P

But I don't want to ridicule you, so I'm going to kidnap 49% of your friends and hide them in various locales around the world to legitimize your fears.

Profile

thewesternsky

January 2013

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27 28293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 5th, 2026 03:20 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios